-
January 9th, 2003, 07:26 PM
#31
Inactive Member
We had about 6 inches of snow 2 days ago XD But now it's sunny, btut heyc alling for snowstorm next week XD
-
January 9th, 2003, 11:21 PM
#32
Inactive Member
It felt like spring today, like 65 degrees F.
-
January 10th, 2003, 02:45 AM
#33
Inactive Member
The weather forecast today said we were gonna get snow three days in a row but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
-
January 10th, 2003, 02:49 AM
#34
Inactive Member
weather was awesome today XD
-
January 10th, 2003, 05:49 PM
#35
Inactive Member
SNOWY! today is SNOWY here! it has been snowing all the night! and now, the land, the city, EVERYTHING is covered with at least 7 cm of snow.
Snowball fights everywhere!!!!
-
January 11th, 2003, 02:46 AM
#36
Inactive Member
It was like 60 degrees F. today. [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
January 11th, 2003, 03:05 AM
#37
Inactive Member
<-- didn't know it was possible for SDpain to get snow that doesn't mlet upong 20 ft. of hitting ground!
-
January 13th, 2003, 08:34 AM
#38
Inactive Member
Well, it's being a really cold winter here, 'sides, "Sierra Nevada" is not called that way for nothing. 96 winter olimpic games were held here!
-
August 21st, 2005, 06:04 PM
#39
HB Forum Owner
*BUMP*
I've been missing threads like this. We used to be very nice. Now we're pretty much like your regular message board. I wonder why is that.
-
August 22nd, 2005, 10:38 PM
#40
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey this topic is just in the right time, cuz school starts again real darn soon! For someone, it already started even! O_O It's contagious, all of you will have it!! The Schoolitis!! Antidot: Party, games, animes, freetime... but NO! We can't! Cause we get the jerms of study every day! GAH! *dies*
*revives* okay to be serious, I really try to enjoy the last few days of the summer break, visiting friends all the time, sleeping in, which I'd like to do during school as well XD. This will be a much tougher year than the last one was, and now I even have to pay close attention on my grades as well. *sigh* Guess this is life huh?
And about the weather =PPP thankfully the hot burning days are over, nice and calm or darn heavy and loud storms are on the menu. Either way, I don't care much about the weather... but we never egt enough snow to cancel the school... as I saw Xellos was lucky enough back then.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks